Tuesday 18 November 2014

Fjällräven Polar 2015 Arctic Expedition - Competition

Dear All,

This may seem odd, but I am applying to go on a Polar expedition next year!  It is a competition by Fjällräven and you have to submit a video and get people to vote for you. Dog-sledding in the Arctic tundra I know is not everybody’s cup of tea, but I really want to do it.  I mean, really really. 

I want to prove that ordinary people can do adventurous things with the right preparation.  I started skiing when I was 40, so why not start my Arctic Exploration at 48? Anyway, I would be so grateful if you would vote for me.  And if you feel so inclined, ask your friends to vote too. 

To vote, just go here:



Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment; it's always nice to know someone's out there.